C Level Bar & Grill - Panama City Beach Florida

  

C Level Grill - Panama City Beach, Florida


C Level Grill is a must try while vacationing in Panama City Beach for sure. We did have to wait for a table for around 30 -45 minutes but it was well worth it when we got our food. They serve everything from Gumbo, seafood, to steaks and sandwiches. They also have a full bar as well if you like to have a alcoholic beverage with your meal. I ordered the crab cakes, fried okra, and caramelized Brussel sprouts. I was amazed at how much food was on my plate when it arrived. Needless to say I was unable to finish all of it and had to take some home for later. Below is an image of the amount of food I received.


My husbands meal consisted of a sirloin steak, Brussel sprouts and a house salad. The steak my husband said was one of the best steaks he has had in a while at a restaurant. The Brussel sprouts were amazing as well. He also tried a margarita from the bar and really enjoyed the taste of it.  They also bring some bread to the table as well before the meal arrives. We definitely had no complaints from anything that we tried here. It was good food along with good service. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Air Adventure Park - Franklin TN

Mamas Farmhouse - Pigeon Forge, Tn